Working individuals that need updated skills on a short timeline come to Pima Community College as the regional provider of individual classes and micro-pathways to earn employer recognized credentials..
Remain competitive with changing jobs and immediate application of knowledge in your area of interest.
- Information Technology
- Emergency Medical Service EMS
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning HVAC
Automotive 8 months to completion
Accredited by the National Automotive Technician Education Foundation (NATEF). Classes are hands-on, self-paced in the state of the art Auto Tech Center of Excellence at Downtown Campus.
Autonomous Vehicle 12 months to completion
The nations first autonomous truck driving program.
- UAIT 100 OSHA 10 and Industrial Safety
- UAIT 125 Electrical Systems I
- UAUV 102 Introduction to Autonomous Vehicles
- ULGM 106A Logistics Management: modes of delivery
- ULGM 106B Logistics Management: pricing and selection
- ULGM 106C Logistics Management: regulatory structure
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) 12 months to completion
Training the United States Air Force and Pima County emergency services personnel with over 95% success on the national certification exam.
- UEMT 159 Cardiopulminary Resusitation for health providers
- UEMT 100 Emergency Medical Terminology
Information Technology – Cybersecurity 9 months to completion
Half a million new IT jobs are awaiting for credentialed applicants.
- UCMN 120 Business and Professional Communication
- UCMN 121 Critical Thinking
- UCIS 119A Network Essentials
- UCIS 124 Google IT Certification
- Technical Support Fundamentals
- Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
- Operating Systems and Becoming a Power User
- System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
- IT Security: Defense Against the Digitial Dark Arts
- UCIS 128 Network Security