Sometimes choices made while becoming an adult can prevent you from achieving your dreams. And, sometimes, there are people and programs that focus on the future. Say yes to educational opportunities that build knowledge and skills needed to compete and obtain good jobs are real choices you can make today.
Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona Reentry Program (YARP)
Interested in joining the program?
- Must be 18 to 24 years of age
- Have been or are currently involved with the justice system or left high school prior to graduation
Get Back on Track
- Prepare skills needed to obtain well-paying jobs
May be eligible for:
- 120 hours of paid work experience/on the job training
- tuition assistance, legal services
- career and academic guidance
- childcare, healthcare, transportation,
- placement services
Contact Pima YARP Program Coordinator
Our FastTrack programs range from 12 weeks to 24 weeks. This is a breakthrough approach for you. This format will significantly lower the cost of education while increasing the average household wage.
Pima's degrees and certificates will prepare you for a rewarding career—whether you're looking to start a career, want to upgrade your skills in your current career, or are planning to transfer to a university.
Pima Workforce Development and Continuing Education is connected with the community and employers. Take advantage of our partnerships and participate in an apprenticeship to build your resume.