You are entering the student interface which contains the schedule of classes for areas of interested listed in the sidebar. Students interested in learning without earning credit may search, complete registration and pay with a few easy steps.
- Worker skill training
- Continuing professional education
- Fast credentials in less than 9 months
- Personal enrichment
- Youth ages 9 – 17
- Motorcycle education
- Traffic survival school
- Succession planning
- Tuition reimbursement
- Customized training
- Occupation knowledge and skills in less than 12 months
- Applied Technology (Automotive, Plumbing, Carpentry, HVAC, Electrical)
- Information Technology
Prior Learning Assessment
- Earn credit for life experience
- Up to 75% of program can be PLA credits
- Portfolio preparation
- Full refunds are issued when a class is cancelled by the College.
- Refund requests must arrive 7 calendar days prior to the start of class for full refund. Due to the short duration of noncredit classes, refunds are not granted after the class start.
- Online courses are not eligible for rfeund once the class materials have been accessed.
- Online 6 week courses offered through ed2go.com/pima are eligible for refund up to one week after the class start date.