Earn an Information Technology Certificate!
Our students tackle real-world information technology challenges in a completely online program. Our graduates keep servers running and systems safe, earning a family-sustaining income in the process. Launch or upgrade your career in IT and complete our PimaFastTrack program. Complete the course with an immersive plan of 30 hours per week for 24 weeks.
PimaFastTrack is a new way to go to college. It’s built for adult learners who want to quickly get industry-recognized skills. Through PimaFastTrack you can work, raise a family, and learn today's in-demand skills for a new career.
What You'll Learn
- Resolve issues with desktop PCs, mobile devices, printers, and network devices
- Segment network traffic
- Summarize risk management best practices
- Use common IT security tools
Earn an in-demand industry certification:
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- CompTia A+
- CompTia Net+
Classes Start Soon!
Earn Your IT Certification!
Submit your information today to start our Information Technology program.
By requesting information, I am providing express consent to Pima to contact me by email, phone, and texting regarding program and enrollment information. Standard message and data rates may apply to text messages. There is no obligation to enroll.
- All-Inclusive Pricing: Everything from textbooks to certification exams. No hidden fees!
- Ask about the City of Tucson and City of South Tucson Information Technology (IT) Scholarship.
Speed and Simplicity
- No need to take an entrance exam or provide a transcript.
Relevant, In-demand Skills
- Critical thinking
- Project management
- Problem solving
- Working in teams
- Completing this program will require you to devote 30 hours per week to your studies
Great Earnings Potential!
The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 70,400 job openings nationwide annually for computer support specialists.
*Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics median salary
Experience the Best of Both Worlds
You attend a lecture or lab on specific days and times and collaborate with your instructor and classmates.
You complete class activities online at your own pace, from anywhere you have an internet connection.
This course employs hybrid learning, which combines online and in-person instruction. Experience the best of both worlds!
Reasons to Love Pima
- Personal Assistance: You'll have a personal advisor to help you from start (registration) to finish.
- Dedicated Advisors: Helping every step of the way. Our faculty have industry experience and are dedicated to your success.
- Career Services: Get connected to employers who are hiring for these in-demand skills.
We are the only community college in the U.S. with a live-fire cyberwarfare range, where you can learn to thwart real-world cyberthreats in real-time.
Keep the Momentum Going
Through Prior Learning Assessment, completing this PimaFastTrack gives you a 6-credit head start on our IT certificate or degree programs at Pima.
Classes Start the First of Each Month
Pima Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.