- Goals are achieved through the right people
- Failure is going to happen, and its okay
- Time is your most valuable resource
- Prevent or fix almost any problem with appropriate communication
- Agility, flexibility and pragmatic ideas are valuable
- Learning never stops…
Assist your career by training for broad application or solve a specific problem.
Coming August, 2021!
In 4 – 6 months, students can enter a high demand field working within hospitals, clinics or physician offices when they hold a CEHRS (Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist) issued by the National Healthcareer Association after successful completion of the certification exam. Work with faculty experienced in the field as they partner with you to prepare for your certification exam.
Electronic Health Records Specialist Certification (CEHRS) Test Prep