Get into a field that everything is built on
Think machining and manufacturing mean working on a grimy assembly line, think again. Factory employers require highly skilled makers of precision products and tools.
And they need workers like you right now.
Learn how to operate basic manual equipment – and a sophisticated computer numerical control (CNC) machine.
PimaFastTrack is a new way to go to college. It’s built for adult learners who want to quickly get industry-recognized skills. Through PimaFastTrack you can work full-time, raise a family, and learn today’s in-demand skills for a new career.
What You’ll Learn
- Basic Machine Tool Operations
- Principles of Metal Cutting, Bench and Hand Tools, Power Saws, Drill Presses and Abrasive Machines
- Positioning and Coordinate Systems Used in CNC Machining
- Part Programming, Diagnosis, Error Correction and Programming Procedures
Credentials You’ll Earn
- Measurement, Materials & Safety Certification
- CNC Lathe Operations Certification
- CNC Mill Operations Certification
Take the first step toward a career in the fast-growing field of Machining. Join our waitlist today!
- All-Inclusive Pricing: Everything from textbooks to certification exams. No hidden fees!
- Earn college credit for work experience: Find out if you qualify for Prior Learning Assessment.
Speed and Simplicity
- The Machining program can be completed in three months.
- No need to take an entrance exam, provide a transcript, or fill out multiple forms.
You’ll get a personal advisor to help you from start (registration) to finish.
Great Earnings Potential!
$46,699 annual salary*
*Source: EMSI Q4 2020 data set (SOC 51-9161)
Experience the Best of Both Worlds
You complete class activities online at your own pace, from anywhere you have an internet connection.
You attend a lecture or lab on specific days and times and collaborate with your instructor and classmates.
This course employs hybrid learning, which combines online and in-person instruction. Experience the best of both worlds!
Reasons to Love Pima
Great Job Potential
7% Projected Growth through 2030
Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Meet Your Faculty
Our faculty members have industry experience and are dedicated to your success. Our dedicated advisors are ready to help you every step of the way.
Get connected to employers who are hiring for these in-demand skills.
Prior Learning Assessment
Earn up to a semester’s worth of Pima college credit, depending on your course of study. And, if you already have an industry credential, it can convert into even more college credit at Pima.
Keep the Momentum Going
Our certification programs prepare you for National Institute of Metalworking Skills (NIMS) certification exams. The credential you earn stacks up toward advanced certifications and degrees at Pima.
Pima Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
New Start Dates Coming Soon