Since 1977, PCC has provided Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) rider training and instruction to thousands of riders of all skill levels.
Lessons are taught by nationally certified trainers with riding exercises taught on a dedicated range that’s free from traffic and other hazards. You will learn ways to reduce risk of injury, avoid crashes, and improve critical riding skills.
A twenty-hour class for the beginner rider. This class includes classroom and range time. This course is designed for someone who has not ridden before but can also be taken by someone who has ridden in the past and is returning to motorcycling. The class is conducted on the program’s motorcycles and covers such items as basic controls, risk in motorcycling and developing a strategy to reduce risk, street strategies and applying these on the motorcycle during class.
Permit is NOT necessary for the Basic RiderCourse™ (MC 103).
Requirements for Motorcycle Courses
- Students must be at least 15 years and 6 months of age for any RiderCourse™. Parental permission is required for anyone under 18 years old.
- Proof of licensing and motorcycle registration and insurance required for Basic RiderCourse 2™ (permit necessary – MC 201A) and Advanced RiderCourse (endorsement necessary – MC 201B). Permit is NOT necessary for the Basic RiderCourse (MC 103).
- A completion card is issued when you successfully complete the Basic RiderCourse™ or Basic RiderCourse 2™. This serves as a license waiver with the Arizona Motor Vehicle Department. A completion card is also issued with the Advanced RiderCourse to use for insurance purposes. Check with your insurance company for policy discount information.
- Students who attend and successfully complete all sessions will receive an MSF completion card.
- Motorcycles are provided during class.
For more information, contact us at
- Select your course
- Provide full name, physical address, phone number, email, DOB
- Pay and receive confirmation of enrollment
It's that easy to be on the path to learning what you want, when you want! Placement exams are rarely required. No residency requirements.
Online Noncredit Courses and Degree Options
Partnering with Education to Go offers the opportunity for you to attend convenient and affordable ways to learn about hundreds of topics. 96% of our learners register for additional noncredit classes after attending one of our courses!
- Instructor facilitation or (many self-paced if you prefer)
- Online discussion areas
- 6 Weeks of instruction
Ready to explore more? Check out our options and register today.
In partnership with ed2go, we offer online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations.
Our programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, providing you with effective web-based learning programs. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience, responding to any questions or concerns, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
Pima's credit degrees and certificates will prepare you for a rewarding career—whether you're looking to start a career, want to upgrade your skills in your current career, or are planning to transfer to a university to complete your bachelor's degree.
Visit our Degrees & Certificates page to learn more about what Pima offers for you.
Audit Credit Courses
Most courses are available for students interested in learning without earning credits. Noncredit registration in our credit classes begins three weeks prior to the first day of class.
Step 1: Search our credit schedule of classes.
Step 2: Select your section and call us at 520.206.4737 to complete your registration.
To learn more about Pima Continuing Education refund policy, visit our Information & Services page.